Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
- Other Noteworthy Stuff
- Portuguese version of the Wikidata Query Service tutorial tool is now available.
- Advisory board call for members for the Web2Cit project: Web2Cit: Visual Editor for Citoid Web Translators project is moving! With Diegodlh we are inviting people to apply to be an Advisory Board member. Is this you? Is this someone you know? Check the Call for members and apply to be an Advisory Board member before August 6th!. If you are too busy this time around to apply, don't worry: we get it. You can also help us by spreading the word!
- The moveClaim.js user script has been updated using code created by Melderick to support changing a property of a claim within an entity. Please switch to the updated version if you used the other one, and report any bugs.
- New tool: Lexemes Party displays lexemes linked to a list of Wikidata items, so you can improve related lexicographical data in the languages you know. You can build your own lists and several examples are available. A weekly challenge is also proposed, theme of the week: Olympic Games.
- Did you know?
- Newest properties:
- General datatypes: symbol represents, bridge number, syntactic dependency head relationship, syntactic dependency head position
- External identifiers: Raakvlak inventory number, Scenic Washington scenic drives and road trips ID, Schoenberg Database of Manuscripts name ID, Schoenberg Database of Manuscripts place ID, Treccani's Enciclopedia del Cinema ID, IRIS SNS author ID, U.S. Ski & Snowboard athlete ID, Great Ukrainian Encyclopedia Online ID, FIBA 3x3 player ID
- New property proposals to review:
- General datatypes: cabinet, title of a church, Apple App Store classification, amount of medals, GRAC/GRB content descriptor, GRAC/GRB rating category, Igromania developer/publisher ID, commentator, FLOSS development policy URL
- External identifiers: BMC Id, Joods Biografisch Woordenboek ID, Online Begraafplaatsen cemetery ID, Rock Paper Shotgun game ID, police zone ID, Tax identification number, Lessico del XXI Secolo ID, The Women’s Print History Project person ID, USA Climbing member ID, Online Begraafplaatsen memorial ID, Yale Center for British Art artwork Lido ID, Ordbog over det danske sprog ID, Vokrug sveta Encyclopedia ID, Nationalencyklopedin ID, MPAA certificate number, Magyar írók élete és munkái ID
- Query examples:
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here. If you want to help, you can also have a look at the tasks needing a volunteer.