(ഉപയോക്താവ്:Nijilravipp/sandbox/റെഫറൻസ് ഡെസ്ക് എന്ന താളിൽ നിന്നും തിരിച്ചുവിട്ടതു പ്രകാരം)
സംശയ നിവാരിണിയിലേക്ക് സ്വാഗതം
Is there any way I can get a faster answer?
- Yes, you can search first. Please do this.
- Search the reference desk archive to see if your question has been asked earlier, or search Wikipedia as a whole.
- Please try searching the web using a web search engine.
- Yes, if you need advice or opinions, it's better to ask elsewhere.
- The reference desk will not answer (and will usually remove) questions that require medical diagnosis or request medical opinions, or seek guidance on legal matters. Such questions should be directed to an appropriate professional, or brought to an internet site dedicated to medical or legal questions.
- The reference desk does not answer requests for opinions or predictions about future events. Do not start a debate; please seek an internet forum instead.
How do I word my question for the best results?
- Include a meaningful title. Do not write "Question" or "Query", but write a few words that briefly tell the volunteers the subject of the question.
- Include context. Include links to any information that might help to understand your question. Tell us what part of the world your question applies to.
- Do not provide your contact information. E-mail or home addresses, or telephone numbers, will be removed. You must return to this page to get your answer.
- Type ~~~~ (four tildes) at the end of your question. This signs your contribution so volunteers know who wrote what in the conversation.
- If your question is homework, show that you have attempted an answer first, and we will try to help you past the stuck point. If you don't show an effort, you probably won't get help. The reference desk will not do your homework for you.
When will I get an answer?
- It may take several days. Come back later and check this page for responses. Later posts may add more information. Please, post your question on only one section of the reference desk.
After reading the above, you may ...
How to answer a question
- Be thorough. Provide as much of the answer as you are able to.
- Be concise, but not terse. Please write in a clear and easily understood manner. Keep your answer within the scope of the question as stated.
- Provide links when available, such as wikilinks to related articles, or links to the information that you used to find your answer.
- Be polite and assume good faith, especially with users new to Wikipedia.
- Don't edit others' comments, except to fix formatting errors that interfere with readability.
- Don't give any legal or medical advice. The reference desk cannot answer these types of questions.