No edit summary
(ഇംഗ്ലീഷിലുള്ള ഭാഗം മറയ്ക്കുന്നു)
| accessdate = December 23, 2010 | time = 1:21-10:10 | ref = lewin
The following are described as forming classical mechanics:
* [[classical mechanics|Newtonian mechanics]], the original theory of motion ([[kinematics]]) and forces ([[Analytical dynamics|dynamics]]).
* [[Analytical mechanics]] is a reformulation of Newtonian mechanics with an emphasis on system energy, rather than on forces. There are two main branches of analytical mechanics:
* [[Biomechanics]], solids, fluids, etc. in biology
* [[Biophysics]], physical processes in living organisms
* [[Relativistic physics|Relativistic]] or [[Albert Einstein|Einsteinian]] mechanics, universal [[gravitation]].
The following are categorized as being part of [[quantum mechanics]]: